Rose.MN recognizes and respects the importance of its customer trust and protects your privacy in all communication on our web site.
We gather your personal information to improve our service, and web site operation to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from us.
"Cookies" and "Action Tags"
You are able to update, modify your information such as registration and address book at any time on the web site by accessing the SSL encrypted and password protected customer area.
When you visit our web site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Use of information
Rose.MN uses information collected from the customers in the ways below.
1. To communicate with you electronically;
2. To process your orders and provide our service;
3. To inform you our new or enhanced services, offers and discounts;
Protection of information
1. Information of our customers is the most important part of our business and we do not share or sell the customer information to third parties without his/her permission.
2. We reserve the right to disclose information you provide to us as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests and as necessary or appropriate.
Third party relationship
Rose.MN may have relationships with other business partners or advertising agencies.
Unsubscribe from email newsletter
You can unsubscribe from Rose.MN-email newsletter at any time by sending an email with a subject of "Unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under age of 18
Children under age of 18 are able to use our service with their parents or guardians.